Learn all about the new Konica Minolta Buying Program with Brian Steck, National Enterprise PIA Account Manager on Thursday, October 4th from 2-3 p.m. EDT. Brian will give a brief introduction on Konica Minolta, what products are including in the Buying Program, what perks and discounts PIA members can expect and how you can take advantage of the program to save big on your next press, wide-format, label, or special finishing product purchase!
You Will Learn
- About the Konica Minolta National Buying Program with Printing Industries of America
- Various technologies and products offered
- How Konica Minolta can support your day-to-day operations
Who Should Attend
- PIA Members
Brian Steck and Dawn Nye
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc
Learn what is happening in today’s M&A market. Today’s transaction structures are different from just a few years ago in response to a restructuring industry. Participants will learn why an acquisition strategy has never been more important and what types of transactions are occurring. They will learn the details of these various types of transactions in order to make better decisions for their own businesses. The experts from New Direction Partners will also talk about the current M&A market, why now is a good time for these transactions, and how long the market might remain strong. They will also share real life examples of things gone right, and a few that have gone wrong, from the many transactions they seen over time. The presenters will also outline EBITDA ranges that affect the value of businesses being sold and how to enhance that value.
The program will focus on:
- Why M&A makes sense as a strategy
- Discussion of “Tuck-ins”.
- Discussion of “Cashless Mergers”.
- Hot Markets and what drives higher Valuations
Who Should Attend:
CEO’s, owners, presidents, sales, marketing and finance managers who are instrumental in determining the firm’s strategy.
This webinar is presented in partnership with
- The 2018 SGIA Expo is where you’ll connect.
The SGIA Expo is North America’s largest printing industry trade show — period. Our last Las Vegas event (2016) received the coveted TSNN “Fastest Growing” and TSE “Gold 100” awards — ranking us among the largest trade shows in the US. Expect more than 600 exhibitors and 10s of thousands of printing industry professionals.
Over the past year, OSHA’s penalties have spiked and its officials have labeled the print industry as a high-risk occupation. In order to avoid fines and keep employees safe, staying OSHA compliant should be a top priority. However, legal jargon and comprehensive reporting requirements often make it difficult for printers to understand what is required to be compliant. Printing Industries of America’s Environmental, Health, and Safety team is taking the confusion out of OSHA compliance for you and your business. Join us for the OSHA Compliance for Printing Workshop on October 30-31, 2018–a hands-on, comprehensive compliance program aimed to help business owners, safety professionals, and HR specialists navigate OSHA regulations that are often difficult to understand and daunting to execute.
During the two-day workshop, participants will gain an understanding of key OSHA regulations, dig deep into compliance strategies, learn the required elements of written programs, and discover insight on how to respond to an OSHA inspection. Those who attend will receive an OSHA compliance information package complete with written program templates, PIA’s popular OSHA Primer publication, and other valuable resources. The event will take place at the Printing Industries of America headquarters in Warrendale, PA. In order to make the session as informative and personal as possible, only 15 attendees will be able to register for this one-of-a-kind workshop.
The print industry experts from Printing Industries of America’s EHS team will cover these topics during the OSHA Compliance for Printing Workshop.
- How to respond to an OSHA inspection
- Common OSHA violations Injury and illness recordkeeping and reporting
- Emergency action Walking and working surfaces
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Hazard communication
- Material handling and storage
- Hearing conservation
- Medical and first aid
- Fire protection
- Machine guarding
- Permit-required confined spaces
- Electrical safety
- Powered industrial trucks
Don’t miss out on this personal opportunity to help your business get compliant.
What You Will Learn
- Cost estimating production inkjet: What makes it different from offset and toner?
- Best practices and procedures for accurately estimating ink costs
- Ink reduction options for cost savings, what are the techniques?
- Inkjet interaction characteristics with the substrate
- Production inkjet applications and verticals being served, and the company size that aligns with each of their product offerings
Who Should Attend
- Top executives
- Operations managers
- Prepress and pressroom managers
- Technology and research managers
- Equipment vendors and manufacturers
Inkjet Ready! 2018 will be presented in four, 50-minute sessions via ReadyTalk, an easy-to-use web conferencing platform. PIAG will host this session at Speedpro Imaging Marietta, allowing attendees to discuss content with each other. This is an interactive event–attendees can also ask questions and receive answers throughout. There will be 10-minute breaks between each session. Following the session, join PIAG at Andretti’s Indoor Karting & Games, less than half-mile away, for the Educational Foundation fundraiser and mix & mingle.
In a highly competitive industry, printers must focus on two things to succeed: efficiency and growth. The first delivers a better bottom line; the second produces a more robust top line. In this session, New Direction Partners experts share what they have found to be the 10 attributes of high growth printing companies, providing insight to owners and managers about how they can ensure high growth in their own businesses. This includes:
- Ensuring the right sales and sales management strategies.
- Putting in the time and effort to create and execute on actionable business plans.
- Ensuring accountability within the organization for achievement of strategic and tactical goals.
- The role of mergers and acquisitions
- and more
Don’t miss this important session. The future of your business may depend on it.
Who Should Attend: CEO’s, owners, presidents, business development, marketing, sales and finance managers who are instrumental in developing and implementing the firm’s growth strategy.
This webinar is presented in partnership with
Again in 2019, Printing Industries of America is hosting the premier color event in the industry–The Printing Industries of America Color Conference. The Color Conference delivers helpful, practical, real-world sessions for print production professionals, designers and creatives, and brand owners responsible for color accuracy and consistency.