|Company:||Envision Printing, LLC|
|Job Description:||Job Title: Shipping /Customer Service|
Reports to: the Office Manager and Plant Manger
Ideal Candidate has shipping and logistics background
Oversees outgoing shipping activities; will ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of all shipments. Oversees the Shipments on our larger customers on a daily basis. High importance and focus on accuracy of all shipments to ensure that all outgoing packages are shipped on time and to the correct address.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
• Must be able to Multi-Task
• Attention to Detail
• Responsible for all Shipping on Customer’s accounts
• Must be able to work in Excel/Word/Google docs (Microsoft Office)
• Ability to Work in PrintSmith
• Customer Service
• Ability to work independently
• Lift heavy boxes up to and including 100lbs when necessary
• Willingness to learn all aspects of the job plus assist your co-workers when necessary.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Associate degree or College grad preferred
• Experience in sales or customer service and/or experience in printing or graphic arts industries.
• Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
• Strong attention to detail, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
• Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
• Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
• Demonstrate excellence in organization and time management skills. Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
• Exceptional phone and customer service skills.
• Positive and upbeat attitude.
• Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials and authorizations.
- About PIAG
- PIAG Insurance
- Join Today!
- Programs & Events
- Job Board
- ED Foundation