Come Join PIAG For Our 2018 Annual Meeting and Conference!
- $65 PIAG Members / $55 Additional Guests
- $85 Nonmembers
- $30 Students
- Free Board Meeting
2-2:45 p.m. – Annual Business Meeting
3-5:30 p.m. – Annual Conference
5-7:00 p.m. – Reception, hearty hor d’oeuvres, cocktails and sponsor exhibits
2018 Annual Meeting Guest Speakers:
Brett Stewart presents: Get a Grip on Your Business: Are You Running Your Business or is It Running You?
If you’d like to be in more control of your business, you’re not alone. As thousands of business leaders have discovered, the key to faster growth, bigger profits, more loyal customers, and fewer frustrations is Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). EOS is a comprehensive business system with real, simple, practical tools. Learn to implement a simple “way of operating” that helps leadership teams clarify, simplify, and achieve their vision. In this value-packed workshop, attendees learn to see their businesses in a whole new light and to achieve better results through strengthening the Six Key Components of a truly great organization. The outcome creates alignment and syncronizes all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.
Attendee Value and Takeaways:
- Review the Six Key Components of top companies: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, & Traction
- Learn a powerful tool to clarify and achieve your vision
- Work with two simple tools that will get the right people in the right seats
- Build the right company scorecard to delviery an absolute pulse on your business
- Master practical tools that successful entrpreneurs use to get more done
Brett Stewart is a sought-after speaker that is obessed with helping business leaders get what they want from their organizations. With his energetic presentation syle, Brett delivers high-value engagements that have actionable takeaways. His goal is helping companies achieve alignment at both the leadership and staff level. He brings incredible expertise and passion from nearly three decades of helping buinesses run better, faster, and more profitably. As a Certified Implementer of The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Brett helps leadership teams and businesses simplify, clarify, and achieve their vision. His deep leadership and consulting experience help him quickly identify chronic issues that keep a company from achieving optimal success. Brett earned B.A. degrees in Math and Economics from Vanderbilt University and a MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
Nick Gawreluk presents: “Why in the World Would Millennials Want a Career in Print?
This discussion examines strategies of how printing companies can close the talent gap shortage and successfully attract and retain the next generation that’s rapidly taking over the workplace.
Attendees Value and Takeaways:
- Understand the current state of the printing industry talent shortage
- Strategies on how to find, attract, and retain the next generation talent pool
- A glimpse into key printing industry trends from the perspective of a Millennial
Nick Gawreluk is an up-and-coming member of the printing industry with a passion for sharing his perspective on the present and future of print media. His background consists of global experiences with Heidelberg, Mimeo, and HP Indigo.