The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is a not-for-profit, private, industry-directed organization that dispenses undergraduate college scholarships and graduate fellowship assistance to talented men and women interested in graphic communication careers. The mission of the PGSF is “To strengthen the print and graphic communication industry by providing scholarship assistance.”
Housed under the same roof as Printing Industries of America, PGSF has coordinated the print industry’s largest scholarship program since it’s inception in 1956. Individuals, companies, and associations provide both annual and endowed scholarship funds to PGSF, which administers the scholarship and fellowship programs for the industry.
- Your application must be completed and submitted by March 1.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation are required and must be submitted by March 1. (Please give your referral enough time to submit before the application time closes).
- Your official transcripts or a copy of your official transcripts must be submitted via email or postmarked by March 1.
- High School students ONLY – if your SAT’s or ACT scores are NOT recorded on your official transcripts email or send separately to: PGSF, 301 Brush Creek Road, Warrendale, PA 15086 postmarked by March 1.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- A full-time status. (Full-time status defined as someone who is registered in 12 or more credits per term).
- A student who is enrolled in a printing and graphic program at a technical school, college or university within the United States.
- Student must be pursuing a career in printing technology, printing management, or graphic communication.
- If you a current scholarship recipient there is NO need to reapply.
To apply, click here.
PGSF Partners with Amazon!
The Print & Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) has partnered with Amazon with an easy-to-use way for members to support the education of tomorrow’s print workforce. Users of Amazon who sign-up under the PGSF name in the AmazonSmile program will allow Amazon to donate 0.5% of the price of all purchases to PGSF. Sign up and learn more!