2019 Benjamin Franklin Award nominations are now closed.
Attend imPRESS 2019 on August 8 to celebrate the award winner.
Hi!What is the Benjamin Franklin Award?
PIAG’s Benjamin Franklin Award is the highest honor presented in Georgia’s printing industry. Past recipients of this award claim that this is indeed the highlight of their careers. Keeping the significance and prestige of this honor in mind, please take the time to make your choice known. Review the following criteria and return your nomination to PIAG right away.
The PIAG Benjamin Franklin Award honors an individual for being a long-term major contributor to the graphic arts industry in Georgia. Nominees for this award should meet the following criteria:
- Made a positive impact on the printing and imaging industry in Georgia and is widely recognized as such
- A person of high principles and integrity
- One who shares his/her time and talent to work toward the advancement of the graphic communications industry
- Works for the betterment of society through civic, community or religious commitments
- Worked a minimum of 10 years in the graphic communications industry, with at least five of those years in Georgia
- Past PIAG Board Chairs are not eligible for nomination until two years after their chairmanship
Hello! This is filler text.
Contact Ian Webb at [email protected] or (678) 816-1166.