“Local Membership Offering National Resources”
As a PIAG member you also belong to the national organization Printing Industries of America. Membership provides you the programs, resources and network to become and to achieve more than you can do alone. PIAG is your business resource, teacher, advocate, and friend – a true extension of your business. See how PIAG may save you the cost of your dues and work for you to help grow your business. Contact
- Delta Community Credit Union — full line of financial products and services including savings and checking accounts, mortgage loans, auto loans, Visa credit and check cards, Reward Points, and more for your business and your employees. Better interest rates, better service, and lower fees. Contact Chris Brown @ 404-323-6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Community Bank — providing commercial clients with financial options including operating lines of credit, equipment and real estate financing, as well as a full range of deposit and online services to help growing businesses become more successful. Contact Mark Thomsen @ 770-875-4747 or email@example.com
- CardConnect – credit card processing services with the industry’s most aggressive wholesale rates– 21% – 39% savings. Contact 877-948-9733 (phone), 913-912-5199 (fax), or
- Printers 401 K Program — a unique, full-service 401k program providing fiduciary protection for all plan sponsors. Expense disclosure and full revenue reimbursement directly deposited into plan participant accounts, lowering the investment cost to plan participants. 21% average cost savings. Call www.diversifiedfa.com/ga. or visit
- Printing Industries Credit Bureau (PICB) – Credit Reporting, Collections, Free “Riskee Business” Reports. Contact Andrea Schlack at 847.265.0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance & Human Relations
- PIAG Insurance Services – a diverse package of insurance and financial products with competitive rates including health, dental, life, disability, property & casualty, EPLI, 401k, workers comp, errors & omissions, cost to correct and more. Great rates, exceptional service, in-house administration. Contact PIAG Insurance Services at 770-433-3050 or fax at 770-433-3066.
- Open House Recruiting – a new program designed to help companies find and hire new talent. PIA’s recruiting partner prescreens potential candidates and provides access to video interviews with the best and brightest of the group. Members can schedule an open house to meet the top candidates. For more information, visit www.openhouserecruiting.com.
- Semper International — discounted experienced pre-press or bindery temp to hire staffing services specializing in the printing and imaging business. Stephanie Traylor at 404-885-1701 x8962 or email email@example.com
- Six Flags Discounts for PIAG members and employees – www.sixflags.com/partnerlogin. User Name: PIAGOG. Password: SixFlags10
Business and Technology Services
- FSC Group RACG “Chain of Custody” Certification – flat, discounted fee of $1,695 on FSC certification and recertification for members with sales under $5M. Contact
- FedEx – discounts up to 26% on FedEx Express and up to 15% on FedEx Ground service. Visit www.printing.org/buyingpower or call 800.910 4283 x713
- Government Print Management – 20% discount for bid solicitation services; visit www.printing.org/page/3850 or call 800.910.4283
- LegalShield – LegalShield provides on-demand professional legal services through an exclusive network of dedicated law firms in every state. Valuable and affordable services include Small Business Legal Plans starting at only $40/Month as well as voluntary benefits such as a personal legal plan and identity theft protection & restoration plan for your employees. For more information, contact Ron Fincher at firstname.lastname@example.org, 770.313.1033, or visit www.legalshield.com/info/piag.
- Infinite Energy – natural gas supplier for PIAG and members offering customized plans to maximize value and take advantage of seasonal plans. For more information, contact Jeff Weber at 770.690.6538 or email@example.com.
- Recycling Management Services – an industry leader in developing and executing recycling and landfill diversion programs. We continually strive to deliver new value and innovation for our clients in order to maximize their recycling efforts. Contact Justin Eades at 678-323-5777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DLS Worldwide – DLS Worldwide specializes in the expedited movement of print and promotional materials through the US and Canada. DLS is offering special truckload, partial truckload, and less-than-truckload (LTL) pricing for PIAG members! Contact Nate Moore at 952-345-3184 or email@example.com
- Mailers Hub- Members can access the annual Mailers Hub subscription with a $100 discount! Annual subscription includes, exclusive web content, Mailers Hub News e-newsletter, personalized postal rate charts, hotline access to industry experts, free webinar registration, 30 minutes of free consultation each month, and discounted pricing on training and other consultation services. Visit www.printing.org/mailershub for more information.
Equipment & Products
- Xerox — contract pricing on Xerox equipment, covering new purchases, trade-in credits and affordable leasing. Visit www.printing.org/buyingpower or 800.910.4283 x713
- Staples Business Advantage® — average savings of 55% on office supplies, software, furniture and equipment with free next day delivery on orders of $30+. Visit www.printing.org/buyingpower or call 800.910.4283 x713
- Apple – preferred pricing on Apple products and accessories save you up to 10%. Visit www.printing.org/buyingpower call 800.910.4283 x713
- PIA Press Books – 10-50% discounts on resources such as primers, textbooks, training materials and how-to guides. Visit www.printing.org/store or call 800.910.4283
- National Government Affairs – legislative and regulatory advocacy through PIA PrintPAC. Visit http://www.printing.org/page/9229 or contact Lisbeth Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org
- State and Local Government Affairs — legislative and regulatory advocacy through PIAGPAC. Contact
- Print Excellence Competition — Draw attention to your company’s capabilities and skill through the South’s largest printing competition, Print Excellence. Top winners are automatically in PIA national competition.
- Design Excellence Certificate Competition – Showcase your creative talent. The winning certificate designs will be featured as the official PEC Certificates for 2017 and will be revealed at the ImPRESS 2017 Awards Celebration Dinner. Contact April Wallis at email@example.com or call 678.816.1166.
- Choose Print – A national program supported by PIA targeted to the general public about the environmental impact and marketing effectiveness of print. Visit www.chooseprint.org.
Educational & Informational Support
- Publications & News — Keep yourself and your staff informed of the latest local and national industry news, trends, and insights with The Print Queue, PIA Magazine, Pressing News and social media
- Studies, Reports, Whitepapers & Forecasts — Stay ahead of the competition with insider access to national and local research/analysis on industry specific topics such as employee benefits and pay, economic forecasts, sales compensation and financial ratios.
- Seminars, Conferences, Workshops — Take advantage of year-long educational programming to keep your team current with trends, technology, and business strategies
- Committees, Special Interest Groups and General Networking — Connect with others to expand your network, form alliances, learn from your peers and grow your business. Some listservs and LinkedIn groups include: Sales & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org; Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE), email@example.com; Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), firstname.lastname@example.org; HR listserv, http://www.printing.org/page/3515; Union employers listserv, HRQuestions@printing.org; Web Offset (WOA), email@example.com; Label Printing, firstname.lastname@example.org; Binding Industries Association, email@example.com
- Hotlines & Consultants — Get free advice and consultation from the experts. Environmental assistance, contact Drew Peake, Peake Engineering at 678.521.4647 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Labor and HR Law assistance, contact Ed Cherof at Jackson Lewis 404.525.8200 or email@example.com. Technical assistance, contact PIA’s Dillon Mooney at 800.910.4283 (HOTLINE) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Industry & Economic Statistics, contact PIA’s Ed Gleeson at 800.910.4283, ext. 756 or email@example.com
- Career Education – PIAG works directly with the Georgia Department of Education and area colleges in supporting the next generation workforce for our industry. PIAG sponsors SkillsUSA competition annually and PrintED accreditation for high school and technical schools in the state.
- SkillsUSA Georgia — SkillsUSA is a national, nonprofit student organization that has developed more than 10 million workers through active partnerships between employers and educators. Hundreds of American industries have turned to SkillsUSA as the source for employees who exemplify “Champions at Work” in both skills and attitudes. http://www.skillsusageorgia.org/
- PrintEd — PrintED, administered by the Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation (GAERF®) is a national accreditation program, based on industry standards, for graphic communications courses of study at the secondary and post-secondary levels. http://www.gaerf.org/PrintED.aspx
- PIA Integrated Learning Center – Convenient, affordable training and certifications for professionals in prepress, production, customer service, sales, marketing, safety, and general management. The iLearning Center is a virtual workshop portal, featuring online courses developed and led by industry expert instructors.