Keep Your Employees Safe & Avoid Fines!
- $65 PIAG Member / Each additional attendee from the same company is HALF price!
- $85 Non-Member / Each additional attendee from the same company is HALF price!
OSHA Seminar featuring Gary Jones
Since the printing industry has been deemed a high hazard industry by OSHA for amputations and combustible dust, the number of inspections, citations, and penalties has skyrocketed. On average, OSHA is inspecting at least one to two printing operations per week and they are finding many violations. There is a particular focus on compliance with the newly revised Hazard Communication Standard, machine guarding, lockout/tagout, and combustible dust. In addition, OSHA has made a significant change to its injury reporting requirements that now will force many companies to self-report when serious accidents occur.
By attending this program, you will learn about the latest changes in OSHA regulations impacting printing operations and the topics covered include:
- Recent OSHA printing industry inspection activities
- OSHA’s new injury reporting requirements and its ramifications
- The requirements and deadlines for the Global Harmonization System
- Changes to the Hazard Communication Standard and the deadlines for employee training
- Machine Guarding Requirements
- Lockout/Tagout program requirements and employee training.
- How to avoid a citation for combustible dust
- Revised requirements for walking and working surfaces, ladders, and fall protection
Questions? Contact April Wallis at 678.816.1166 or email@example.com